FXPansion annuncia Etch, un filtering effect basato sulla tecnologia circuit-modelled DCAM .
Etch’s dual filters let you switch between 4 models for all manner of fat and warm subtractive tone-shaping, with a comb filter type providing mind-bending psychedelic effects.
Additional distortion and compressor stages are provided for beefing up signals, and FXpansion’s TransMod modulation system lets you animate Etch’s circuits over time. Use inter-modulating LFOs, envelopes and more to drive the filter cutoffs, distortion level, compression amount or any other parameters.
Etch does amazing things to all kinds of audio material and is great for subtle warming, deep tone sculpting, wild sweeps, special effects and experimental sonics.
FXpansion Etch analogue-modelled filtering device
- DCAM-modelled filtering, distortion and compression.
- OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and comb filter types.
- Wide variety of multi-mode filter responses.
- 4 distortion types and a simple, effective 1-knob compressor.
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope.
- TransMod system for deep modulation possibilities.
- Secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.6.2 or later.
Etch è in vendita al prezzo lancio di 55 EUR per tutti gli utenti registrati di Geist, DCAM: Synth Squad, Tremor, BFD2 e BFD Eco fino al 30 Aprile 2012. Il prezzo regolare sarà di 79 EUR.