112dB ha rilasciato Big Blue Compressor, un tube-modeling compressor (compressore valvolare) plug in per Windows e Mac.
The Big Blue Compressor is a modern compressor with vintage qualities. Although it can sound transparent whenever necessary, it was designed to give character and warmth to your sound.
Modern features from the digital world, including a Look Ahead function, are paired with qualities from the analog world, such as the saturation of transients that is typical of tube compressors. Far more than a tool to compress the dynamic range of sound, the Big Blue Compressor gives you unprecedented control over the character of the compression algorithm and the esthetics of the output sound. This enables you to vary from very clean and smooth results to dramatic reshaping of the sound transients.
- Tube-compressor-style dynamic saturation.
- Separate preamp section for extra overdrive.
- Variable-knee limiting with proprietary tube modeling.
- Dry/wet control for parallel compression.
- Stereo imaging: stereo narrowing or widening, mid/side mode.
- Auto makeup gain, in addition to user-adjustable makeup gain.
- Adjustable look ahead from 0 to 5 ms.
- Peak/RMS compression mode.
- Sidechain monitor option.
- User-adjustable latency from 0.01 to 5 ms (6 to 440 samples @ 44.1kHz).
- Low- and high-pass filters on input and side chain with unique scaling, allowing for high-precision adjustments at critical frequencies.
Big Blue Compressor (VST/AU/RTAS/AS) è in vendita al prezzo lancio di 99 EUR fino al 15 agosto 2012 (prezzo regolare 149 EUR)