DMG Audio ha rilasciato PitchFunk, un modulation multi fx plug-in per Windows e Mac.
This all started as a toy project – I was ill, so doing some research. I’ve always been interested in the history of pitch shifters and was researching into what it was that made the classic units so special. I built a little toy which sounded great. And then, because it seemed necessary, we added feedback. And things got a little more weird. So we added a delay, and it got weirder still. And then a filter, and then variable topologies, a massive modulation section, the moveable gainstage, MS and LR independent processing, and a host of other little things that will entertain and amuse. Suddenly the toy had grown into something monstrous. It was making sounds we couldn’t describe any more. So we’re doing the obvious, and offering it to the world. What’s the worst that can happen?
- Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
- Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it’s feeding back.
- Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children, pets and the infirm.
- A barrel full of insane presets.
- Windows VST,VST3 as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS.
- Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS.
- 10 pitch-shifting algorithms, based on classic hardware, optimised for modern CPUs, and extended for quality.
- 3 delay-line algorithms, covering vintage and modern delay lines.
- Configurable topology, for control over effect routing, to get exactly the right madness.
- Movable modulated gain-stage for pan/gain effects, to get things pumping and moving.
- Stereo, M&S independent and L&R independent modes.
- 3 bezier-drawable LFOs, with swing and tempo synch.
- Sidechain-able enveloper follower, with extensive control.
- Full mod-matrix to route any source to any control.
- MIDI playable/pitch-bend for Pitch.
PitchFunk è in vendita al prezzo lancio di £64.99 GBP per il primo mese. I clienti DMG Audio possono ottenere uno sconto fino al 25%.